Location: Oulu, Finland (afterwards to Beijing, China)
Email for application: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our international client is well-known, respected and successful in its own business area.They are looking for an experienced and brave finance professional in their global high-tech company. The global Finance and Administration team in China has an immediate opening for a full-time.
- Support and challenge the heads of departments to reach their financial targets.
- Participate in budgeting, closing and forecasting processes.
- Collaborate proactively with different colleagues and teams.
- Participate to development activities and projects
- Be eager to enhance the accounting processes.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Have University/Business School level education majoring in Finance/Accounting.
- Several years (5+) of relevant accounting experience in manufacturing business.
- See behind the numbers and understand the big picture in order to efficiently analyze results and provide quality forecasts.
- Basic understanding of tax rules and regulations
- Proactive, flexible and collaborative with a hands-on attitude.
- Good oral and written English and Finnish language skill, Chinese language is a plus.
- Understand the meaning of digitalization and modern technology in business today.