Paper & Pulp_SAP SCM Domain Lead
Location: Beihai / Reference Number: 3413
Email for application: email@example.com
The SAP SCM domain lead ensures that SCM domain applications (SAP APO, SAP ECC, S&OP and their integration with MES & OTM) run and perform on the agree quality and financial level and to lead the continuous improvement. Also take the ownership to drive the business change requests, incident resolution, problem management, key users’ engagement for value realization in the efficient and effective cooperation with central application team and external partners.
The SCM domain lead also play the reliable business partner role towards Mill SCM management team and key users as well their integration with sales and production departments regarding the business needs Order Fulfillment, Sales and Operations Planning
Major tasks and responsibilities:
30% SCM Applications (S&OP, APO, ECC and their integration the MES &OTM)Solutioning relevant activities in terms of leading a small team on Order Fulfillment, Sales & Operations planning E2E CR service delivery together with central team, and project management role
- Translate requirements into solutions and architecture within roadmaps, Supports demand management in writing project charters and translation into detailed requirements
- Ensure quality and consistency with template design for deployments – check of designs and transports
- Produces integration test specifications and input to training plans (rephrase to include testing and training) Analyses and advises on different alternatives, and, after approval, ensures the implementation of proposed solutions.
- Monitors the market to gain knowledge and understanding of currently emerging technologies in own area of expertise. Evaluates likely relevance for the organization.
- Proactively seeks continuous business and service improvement opportunities (cost and performance)
- Influences others with regard to the role and relevance of with other domains and Identifies opportunities to build cross-functional working relationships
30% AMS activities regarding incident resolution, maintenance requests, problem management etc.
- Lead small application specialists on below tasks, and responsible to coach the team members on their technical/business process competence development
- Call and Incident Management: Keeping systems up and running, by applying a controlled process of registering, monitoring and resolving of application related tickets
- Monitoring overall performance of application, responsible for integrity of production environment
- Maintaining the applications according to the SLA and in line with the regional business needs
20% Manages the relationship with multiple groups of stakeholders including key users / business project managers and process owners at a tactical level.
- Leadership skills (influence and interpersonal) to get everybody on board to drive applications development to support business goal.
- Strong business acumen to enable strong partnership with Mill SCM team as well as their interfaces towards Mill production and Sales Organization.
- Work together with Finance domain lead to drive the integration between SCM and FICO relevant projects, CRs and incident to deliver a holistic E2E solution
20% Team development on SAP technical/progress relevant skills and expertise.
- Be able to at least to coach the team members on either SAP technical skills or business process relevant know-how
- Lead the team to deliver the best solutions with world class applications (SAP APO, ECC and S&OP as well as integration with MES, OTM)
Technical knowledge and skills:
- At least 5 years hands on experience of translation the business needs towards the core applications e.g. SAP APO, ECC on capacity planning, production planning as well as S&OP applications. The plant maintenance and MM relevant experience is nice to have.
- Has solid technical skills on SAP APO/PP configuration, incident resolution, ABAP programing/debug etc.
- Had at least 2 SAP projects experience within an international working environment.
- Strong analytical skills over multiple own technical domain to identify opportunities and solutions.
- Contemporary professional with broad and/or deep knowledge in own field of expertise requiring a command of diverse practices, theories and sophisticated concepts.
- Understanding how profession functions and develops within the organization. Technically competent with current skills.
- Collects information makes analysis and presents findings. Able to translate business requirements into technical and functional specifications.
- Has the ITIL experience on application change and release management, incident resolution with the Service Now platform.
Business process knowledge skills:
- Has deep and broad knowledge of all business processes and broad knowledge and experience with (comparable) CB division BH environment including relation to own discipline and reciprocal impact and anticipates on the technical, business and functional consequences at all levels including strategic.
- Builds strong relationships with business managers including senior executives to discuss requirements and process improvements and has overall knowledge of IT and service level agreements
Personal characteristics and people skills:
- Good team leader/team workers with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Drives for efficient results, has customer focus and shows ownership of incidents and problems.
- Works independently within annual operational plans and policies, plans and allocates work for others.
- Positive, highly proactive, enthusiastic attitude, self-motivated