Logistic & Supply Chain Management_Key Account Manager
Location: Suzhou / Reference Number: 3384
Email for application: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client was founded in 1932 in Söderkulla, Finland. It brings logistics efficiency through innovation by delivering innovative solutions, including returnable goods carriers and systems and services around them.
Position: Key Account Manager
Location: Suzhou, Jiangsu Province
Report to: National sales manager
Language: Spoken and written English
- Building sales to new potential Customers and hold later key account management of these accounts.
- Visit existing and potential Customers 3-4 days / week.
- Understand the Customer requirements and build the needed argumentation around the Lean Solution to meet the requirements.
- Ability to handle and manage several layers of the Customer organization.
- Describe/explain the vision, process benefits, show how the products/solution works and sell the financial benefits/profitability of the Lean Solution.
- Issuance of Quotations and receiving of official Purchase Orders from Customers.
- Collection of payments from Customers.
- Contribute to the business development within the team.
- Yearly sales budgeting for his/her accounts according to Budgeting rules.
- Weekly performance reporting.
- University requirement preferably Mechanics/Engineering or Economics
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience preferably within multinational companies.
- A profound experience in solution and consultative selling.
- Industry knowledge from the Lean producing industry or automotive industry.
- Experience with supply chain logistics within the automotive industry (OEM, Tier-1, Tier-2) is an advantage.
- Experience with Lean production principles.
- Good technical understanding.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Familiar with CRM.
- IT literacy.
- Ability to set priorities, implement and follow up.
- The ability to work with and through others. Team player.
- Open to ideas, feedback and learning from others.
- Demonstrate integrity, honesty and reliability in interpersonal relations.
- Improvement driven, with a “hands on” practical approach to the work.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- A strong ability to communicate in a broad sense, i.e. active listening, negotiation, selling and persuasion, and questioning.
- Service minded. Excellent networker.
- Pro-active and methodical.
- Strong moral and ethical standards.