[Logisitics Automation] Sales Manager
Location: Shanghai / Reference Number: 2067
Position: Sales Manager
Report to: Sales General Manager - K-Patents
- Responsible for growing sales revenue for all Vaisala’s liquid measurement product and services in the sub region/provinces of China.
- Make liquid measurement business sustainable growth in the sub region by dealing with end users, system integrators, OEMs, as well as partner channels.
- Cooperate with product team and marketing team to promote Value added product and solution to customers.
- Give feedback to R&D for new product development.
Qualifications and Requirements
- 5+ years of experience in selling end user specification of industrial instruments products, analyzers ,flowmeter and services to Industry customer, OEMs, system integrator and end user.
- Experience in selling and influencing user specifications in some of our target industries like semiconductor, pulp & paper, food & beverage, pharmaceutical, chemicals, oil & gas, petrochemistry.
- Experience in working with distribution partners.
- Ability to understand client requirements and present Vaisala’s products and services to meet those business needs.
- Familiar with value/solution selling best practices and an ability to understand the business value of the proposed solution.
- Demonstrated systematic approach to new business development.
- Industry instrument and application knowledge and contacts will be an asset.
- Experienced in developing long term client relationships.
- Technical understanding.
- Willingness to travel.
- Good market knowledge (competitor, customer).
- Communication skills (oral and written), active listening.
- Fluency in English.
- Sales, Marketing and Negotiation skills.
- Engineering or business degree.
- Instrumentation/Analyzer related work experience.
- Semiconductor process and knowledge back ground will be an important advantage.