Life Science_Account Manager
Location: Beijing / Reference Number: 3417
Email for application: email@example.com
Our client develops, produces and markets monoclonal antibodies, antibody services and recombinant antigens, as well as rapid tests for human healthcare worldwide.
- Achieve business target in assigned territory with professional knowledge of products through understanding of customer applications.
- Responsible for handling sales enquiries, establish and maintain continual relationship with account to build customer loyalty.
- Exploit sales leads, identify sales opportunities and implement customer development plans
- Develop the new customers and enlarge the market share in his/her dedicated territory.
- Builds relationship with key market influencer, i.e., opinion leader, etc
- Collect and present market information
- Manage account receivable
- Provide forecast of customer demand in assigned territory
- Support marketing people to implement marketing activity
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Life Sciences or related background.
- At least 2 years sales experience in IVD or Pharmaceutical industries
- Solid understanding about Antibody and Immuno Assay is essential
- IVD R&D lab work experience will be a plus
- Sales experience about Antibody as Raw Material in IVD segment, especially key account management experience, will be a plus
- Passion and self-motivated, energetic, creative, results oriented, and be able to work under pressure and independently.
- Team work spirit.
- Good business skills.
- Strong will and ability to learn continuously.