[Life Science] Sales Manager
Location: Shanghai / Reference Number: 1985
Position: Sales Manager
Report to: GM
Languages: Native Chinese and fluent written and verbal English language skills.
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets of sales
- To proactively seek new business opportunity within China
- Implementing of sales & marketing strategy based on his network and resources
- Developing, managing and coordinating the sales actions in respect with the Key Accounts together with the sales team
- To manage key accounts, understanding their needs and mode of operation
- Maintaining sales pipeline in timely manner
- Conducting overall responsibility of business opportunities in China
- Researching and reporting on the competitive market situation and competition in the region
- Dissemination of customer knowledge, needs and requirements to relevant internal interest groups
- Co-operation with peers
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Life Sciences or related background.
- More than 3 years relative working experience in relevant industry
- Previous experience and good understanding in medical diagnostics and medical testing / laboratory environment especially in relation to antibodies.
- Strong demonstration and presentation ability, good communicative skills