[Construction] R&D Manager
Location: Suzhou / Reference Number: 2139
Email for application: email@example.com
Our client is a worldwide leader in security products, services and solutions.
Position: R & D Manager
Report to: General Manager
Location: Suzhou, China
- Research the new materials and technology and drives New Product Development and delivery the new products to meet the agreed cost and timeline.
- Upgrade the existing products to satisfy the market requirements.
- Set up the products development system and continuous process improvement.
- In conjunction with the internal teams (Product Management, Customization, Project Management, Sales, Operations) to support technical support.
- Assess organizational needs, develops strategy for enhancing staff skills, full ownership for competency & people development across the R&D team.
- Create partnership with suppliers outside research institutes and universities.
- Be a liaison with quality lab and compliance departments locally to ensure products meeting various regional/ industrial standards as well as internal requirements.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a global environment and cross functionally with overseas technical and project teams.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor degree or above in Mechanical and Electrical, Automation ;
- 6 or more years of experience in motor control development;
- 3 or more years of experience with lead the new product development project and team management;
- Preferable background in Security/Automation/Elevator industry, knowledge of motor technology, reliability analysis, EMC, ARM, STM32 or ARM9, C or C++ language.
- The ability for effectively organize, prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks, make decisions, and solve problems independently
- Excellent networking, coaching, interpersonal and written communication skills;
- Good at English reading and writing. working experience in a global environment is a plus.