Chemical_Land Logistics Manager
Location: Shanghai / Reference Number: 3430
Email for application: email@example.com
Our client was founded in 1948, it is also the world's largest producer of renewable diesel refined from waste and residues, introducing renewable solutions also to the aviation and plastics industries.
Land logistics development
- Design and optimize in-land logistics and expand tank operations in other locations in China (not for Day 1 operation)
Logistics service management
- Develop performance management of service providers and management of agreements with Logistics Service Providers
- Source logistics service providers (e.g. tank operators and 3PLs if have) in line with Company guidelines.
- Conduct on-site overseeing to managed logistics facilities
- Ensuring Neste’s Land Logistics Global practices in China
- Coordinate the land logistics operations
- Continuous following of legal implications and regulations related to handling our feedstock and product
- Develop accurate market information of the land logistics markets to provide insight to GM and Global Land Logistics organization
- Liaise and collaborate with multiple internal business units locally and globally including Supply, Operations, etc.
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of Industry Standards/General Terms and Conditions for relevant products
- Member of Global Land Logistics management team
- Bachelor’s degree (Master preferred)
- Minimum 5-10 years within biofuel feedstock or other relevant industry or from terminal sector.
- Deep knowledge of land logistics ( e.g. terminals) and deep understanding of transportation processes in China business environment
- Experience of developing new business from scratch and proven track record of success in logistics field
- Familiar with terminal operations and aggregation of oils and fats
- Good understanding of future trends in land logistics
- Ready to work hands on and ability to apply previously gained experience into setting up a Logistics model for the to be developed business
- MNC experience required
- Strong problem solving skill
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, collaboration skills
- Strong analytical skill and business driven
- Stress-resistant personality
- Capability to "out of the box thinking".
- Customer oriented, responsible, independent, detail driven and systematic to work
- Good leadership skill
- Motivate and energetic