[Industrial Automation] National Sales Director
Location: Shanghai / Reference Number: 2065
Email for application:email@example.com
Position: National Sales Director – Process Industry
Report to: GM Sales
- Set ROA for each team member and manage team’s CRM in daily work.
- Manage team’s performance review, lead and coach the team to reach individual KPIs.
- Ensure the team knows what is expected of them in terms of customer focus and facilitate trainings and development program to the team’s maximum potential.
- Accomplish all assignments and commitments in accordance with Company’s Core Values & Code of Conduct.
Drive Business Area PI
- Set up strategies in BA PI in alignment with global business Key Strategic Areas.
- Follow and expand business in BA PI to retain good relationships with key account companies and realize new business opportunities with potential clients in China.
- Lead the sales team to practice Company’s sales process to follow and penetrate all levels of the pyramid of actors (owner, designing institute, EPC, contractor, installer).
- Be aware of competitor activities and strategically plan to maintain Company’s advantages.
- Completely oversee on-going and perspective projects in BA PI, handle contract and price agreements under Company’s regulations.
Communication, Cooperation and Reporting
- Communicate BA strategy downwards and ensure every team member has the same vision.
- Review monthly business reports to MD and Global PI Management and other reports as per request, including but not limited to BA development & trends, updated accurate estimate and forecast, CRM, AR control and budgeting of the team, etc.
- Retain a constant interaction with supporting team.
- Practice good co-operation with other BAs in order to guarantee a successful cross-BA
- Project execution and solve possible conflict of interests.
- Bachelor Degree, Major in Engineering
- 15 years or above sales experiences, within multinational Corporation is preferred.
- 10 years or above management experiences, among which, 5 years or above sales management in MNC.
- Team management with no less than 5 sales subordinates.
- Relevant industry background in Process industry, working with owner, designers and EPC
- Channel management experience and own network of distributors
- Strategic sales mindset
- Personal drive
- Influence to the team
- Coaching ability