Industrial Automation & Engineering _ Sales Manager
Location: Beijing / Reference Number:3248
Our client is a global leader in environmental and industrial measurement. Building on 80 years of experience, it provides observations for a better world. Their business is conducted by two business areas: Industrial Measurements as well as Weather and Environment.
Position: Sales Manager, Environment
Report to: Head of Sales, General Team
- Be a key member of the China Weather and Environment Sales Team, responsible for the sales of Air Quality and Meteorology segment products and services within the China market.
- Preparation of commercial offers, quotations and supporting material for customer product, system and project enquiries.
- Undertake commercial and contract negotiations. Ensure profitable sales by achieving set gross margins. Implement the sales and delivery processes according to company’s policy and procedures.
- Manage the sales process through regular lead and opportunity tracking, status update of open offers and preparation of monthly reports for management.
- Become a source of market knowledge, with detailed understanding of customers, government policies and industry regulations that effect the airport business environment.
- Provide timely information to management and internal stakeholders about market.
- Develop and manage strategic partnerships with long-term local business partners (integrators and distributors)
- Have close relations with relevant Chinese authorities and market actors.
- Be a key contributor to the success of the China Weather and Environment Sales teams.
Bachler Degree, Major in Engineering.
- Proven sales management or industrial technical sales experience (at least 5 years) for Multi-national Corporations, ideally in China Meteorology or Environment business with focuses on high technology product or project sales and business development.
- Master’s degree or Bachelor degree in engineering, preferably, Meteorology /Environmental Science/ electronic / electrical engineering, Information Technology / Computer Science or Aeronautical engineering;
- In-depth knowledge on large project sales and key account management
- Commercial business sales with public customers and government organizations
- Experience in partnership (integrators and distributors) development & management;
- Independent, motivated, self-starter with the ability to work under pressure
- Strong team spirit;
- Excellent presentation skills, written and oral communication skills in both Mandarin and English;
- Proficient with Microsoft office applications
- Willing to travel.