Location: Shanghai / Reference Number: 2954b
Our clients is an established distributor of plastics, chemicals and lubricants, serving the needs of multiple fields of industry internationally.
Position: East Sales Manager-Plastics
Reporting to: Country Manager
• Maintain the existing accounts & projects in line with China/Global strategy and targets
Handle the daily operation, e.g. forecast, buffer stock, quotation, ordering, delivery, payment, etc.
Frequently visit the customers at various level to identify potential needs & provide solution/service
• Develop new business in East China area (Jiangsu and Zhejiang)
• Continuously look for new contacts & approach the targets to build opportunities
• Initiate & develop the proposal/solution for potential business
• Follow up & manage the established projects results from new business development
• Build good relationship with suppliers & other business partners in south China, e.g. local distributors, etc.
• Collect the market intelligence on a needed basis
• Provide visiting, business & market report regularly
• Participate the related industry exhibition, seminar & conference on a necessary basis
Diploma degree or above with major in polymer or chemistry related
Fluent in Chinese, Good / very good written and fair spoken English
• At least 4 years sales and account management experience / project sales experience
• Some business experience and contacts in both Western Companies producing plastics (injection molding/extruding) in China and Chinese plastics industry is required
• Proven track record in sales