Location: Shenzhen / Reference Number: 3107d
Our client is a professional supplier of innovative solutions in packaging and foam products. They are looking for one BD Director in Shenzhen.
Position: BD Director
Report to: General Manger of Shenzhen
Purpose of this position
BD Director will play a pivotal leadership role in the transformation and growth of Shenzhen company’s sales capability and business culture. He or she will design and implement market and sales strategy that will bring the company to promising trend, develop and manage the relationship with key customers, lead and drive the commercial team to ensure revenue and margin growth, work with US and China team to provide best service to customers.
• Grow the business and meet company’s revenue and profit target
• Define and deliver sales strategy, create individual pursuit plans for named target clients.
• Find and develop opportunities, lead pursuits and own the commercial negotiations to close new contracts.
• Lead and manage the business development representatives growing these individuals via upskilling and coaching;
• Work with US and local sales and marketing team, to build a professional sales capability by offering enhanced value to customers
• As a senior manager, provide strong leadership and influence beyond sales team
• Has potential to take more responsibilities in future
Bachelor Degree or above
Excellent written and spoken in both Chinese and English
• Have in-depth knowledge of consumer electronics packaging business in Southeast China
• Successful track record in developing business in consumer electronics industry, selling across medium to large customer at the executive level;
• With diplomacy and discretion who is able to handle complex situations and negotiations
• Excellent relationship builder who thrives on working in matrixed environments (global and regional) and influencing outcomes via collaborative working;
• A personable, charismatic, driven, down-to-earth and professional individual with a demeanour that is a good fit with Broadway’s culture;
• “Hands-on” in style and highly operational in his/her involvement
• Good customer network and is confident to bring in result within reasonable period of time