Our client is the worldwide source for the design and manufacturing of combustion and environmental solutions for the refining, petrochemical, production, power and pharmaceutical industries.
Position: Sales Manager
Report to: GM
- Managing the EPC, OEM's and key accounts of aftermarket business base for China, deliver agreed annual sales revenue and gross margin, develop effective customer relationships through the sales process, organize and lead internal RFQ/proposal review and pricing/bid strategy meetings.
- Prepare and issue commercial offers draft, bidding package, negotiate, and finalize appropriate agreements to close sales projects, including project description, full value revenue, timing, probabilities, payment terms, commission. Prepare project specific sales strategies for each sales event.
- Collecting competitive market information and market trends and feedback to general manager.
- Work closely with finance and project department for receivable collection efforts/past due.
- Complete win/loss reports for sales projects with thorough project reflections.
- Develop initial business strategy for new product offering.
- Work with aftermarket department and field service personnel to recognize opportunities for aftermarket equipment and field services.
- Work with customers to develop business opportunities and determine equipment offerings included but not limited flares, burners, TOx and other various related accessories.
- Develop the customer offering and provide formal quotations. Maintain outstanding
- communications, answering technical and commercial questions, and negotiating final price, delivery, terms & conditions with customer which is in compliance with our client’s standards and procedures.
- Maintain contact with both customers and project management to assist in technical and commercial problem resolution.
Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in the major of Chemical Process, Chemical engineering or related.
Excellent English writing and reading skills.
- More than 10 years of experience in Chemical Process, Chemical process equipment & piping, or chemical industry management.
- Have the knowledge on instrument and control system will be preferred.
- Good presentation skill and excellent communication skills to peers and customers.
- Previous industry experience and technical/installation experience are preferred.
- Previous customer operation training, system commissioning and start-up experience is preferred.
- An expert to handle all kinds of issues happen onsite, long R&P site service and troubleshooting experience is preferred.
- Previous customer service experience is preferred.