Sales Manager of Industrial Design
Our client is an independent car design firm and coachbuilder. It was founded in 1930. They are looking for one sales manager for China market.
Position: Sales Manager of Industrial Design
Report to: Head of Sales & Marketing
Main Purpose of the Role
To develop its leading Design capability in the Industrial Design sector in China, with a clear focus on incremental growth and profitability, with a strong focus on people leadership and CxO level engagement externally and internally. This is a business role with aggressive growth vision.
- Explore the new client and build the long term cooperation with the current client.
- Meet all account KPIs including growth, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and implement the strategy to meet growth targets.
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and effectively communicate the company’s value proposition through relationship, proposals and presentations.
- Gather information related to market dynamics, competitors positioning and any new developments in the market.
- Support the Head of Sales & Marketing to make the yearly sales plans and sales forecast, opportunity identification.
- Ensure to have the effective business negotiation with the client and also contract signature, the payment follow up.
- Be responsible for the cost analysis and pricing;
- Collect the competitors’ information to participate in bidding and win the bidding;
- Support project managers to solve the related project problems;
- Other tasks assigned by Head of Sales & Marketing.
Preferably Bachelors in Engineering with Masters in Economics/Sales & Marketing, master degree in Economics, Marketing or equivalent.
Fluent in Chinese and English
- Dynamic go-getter with the hunger to grow business
- Above 5 years+ experience in relevant business