Paper & Pulp_Commercial Manager
Our client is the second-largest eucalyptus pulp producer worldwide and Latin America's largest producer of printing and writing papers.
Position: Commercial Manager
Report to: Managing Director-Asia
The commercial manager is responsible for executing sales strategy, developing an optimal sales team and sales channels, establishing important customer relationships, delivering overall sales results to achieve annual sales targets, and building a sustainable sales structure for consistent growth in the country.
- Establish, lead & motivate a sales force to achieve quarterly and annual sales target in both revenues and profits.
- Undertake all aspects of sales operations management & strategic planning to increase market penetration and market share, implement channel development strategies and monitor channel performance, establish pricing and negotiate contracts as necessary.
- Develop, administrate and review sales activities and recommend alternatives to improve productivity, efficiency and profitability. Identify areas of improvement in sales tactics, practices, and processes.
- Increase the Company’s profile amongst target customers and maintain effective customer and partner relationships.
- Analyze current market and sales trends, and evaluate major competitor's strengths, weaknesses, market share trends and products.
Bachelor's Degree or above
Excellent English skill both in oral and written
- At least 5 years of progressive experience on sales position within paper & forestry products industry.
- Able to demonstrate ability in managing multiple, complex projects simultaneously.
- Owns strong analytical and presentation skills, as well as entrepreneurial spirit.
- Proficient in communication and coordination, able to talk to different levels of people both internally and externally.
- Able to adapt to new environment quickly.
- Computer proficiency - Excel/ Word/PowerPoint.
- Willingness to travel is essential.