Life Science_Operation Director
ma 12. marraskuuta 2018 14.53.00
Our client develops, produces and markets monoclonal antibodies, antibody services and recombinant anti-gens, as well as rapid tests for human healthcare worldwide.
Position: China Operation Director
Report to: Global Operation Director, China GM
Purpose of this position
• Operation Director leads the production & operation of IVD raw material in Shanghai China.
• The work includes the selection, designing, and construction of office, R&D, QA, QC, produc-tion and storage facility, organize necessary resource to do planning & efficient production ac-cording customer demand.
• Operation Director communicates closely & constantly with representatives from Operation at headquarters, local R&D, Sales & Marketing, to meet customer requirement.
• Screen & select space for office, R&D, QA, QC, production and storage purpose to meet business requirement/demand
• Screen & select service supplier to complete the designing & construction of facility for office, R&D , QA, QC, production and storage purpose
• Build, develop & manage a qualified local operation team including QA, QC, production, etc.
• Efficiently arrange activities including planning, procurement, QC, QA, etc to meet the requirement of business, and ensure the timely fulfillment of customer order/demand
• Design suitable system to reduce potential risk in operation, figure out problem quickly, develop & implement solution timely to resolve problem & reduce loss if happen
• Lead, coordinate and ensure to gain ISO13485 certificate latest in 2020 and all activities in China meet the guideline/requirement of ISO13485
• Keep close & constant communication with representatives from Operation at headquarters, local R&D, Sales & Marketing department, understand short-term business requirement and long-term strategic demand, and optimize operation to meet short-term need temporary or adjust the operation to fit long-term strategy
Master degree or higher in a Biochemistry, Cell Biology, Immunology, Pharmaceutical, or other Life Sciences, discipline
• Master degree or higher in a Biochemistry, Cell Biology, Immunology, Pharmaceutical, or other Life Sciences, discipline
• Excellent English level in reading, writing, listening & speaking
• >5 years operation experience within IVD industry, IVD raw material antibody production related experience will be a plus
• >3 years of team management experience
• Experience on ISO13485, QA, QC related management strongly preferred