Industrial Automation & Engineering_Sales Manager
Our client provides energy production technology and services that are directed to equipment manufacturers and plant suppliers.
Position: Area Sales Manager (Industrial Burner)
Report to: Market Manager
- Plans and manages the industrial burner sales effort for the area.
- Maintains contact will all major accounts, key and target.
- Provides counsel and guidance when and as needed.
- Confers with the internal operation personnel suggesting changes and improvements in design, pricing or policy.
- Prepares regular and special reports.
- Assists in order budgeting and project orders on a monthly basis.
- Organizes and develop distributors to achieve the sales objective
Bachelor's degree with major in engineering or management
- 3 years of related field experience.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills required.
- Must be able to work with a high degree of accuracy, under pressure and with frequent interruptions.
- Must have a working knowledge of personal computers.
- Must possess strong diplomacy, administrative, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Must be a Self-motivated with an ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Good communication skill and a good team player