Industrial Automation & Engineering_Sales Manager
Our client is a leading company that develops and manufactures innovative system solutions for the thermal and process heating industry and gas engines.
Position: Sales Manager
Report to: Sales GM
- Execute strategic corporate sales goals and observe market demands and customer trends.
- Be responsible for company sales turnover, accountable for forecast and budget plan.
- Transfer market trends and customer needs into actionable goals that create competitive ad-vantages.
- Analyze current client base, develop market development strategies and new sales channels.
- Identify and develop new customers & OEMs by segment and by territories.
- Develop customer relationships through regular visits and communication, independently and together with the team.
- Manage weekly reporting on market and sales updates, and consolidate annual budget and achieve the forecast plans.
- Develop sales and marketing plans and determine sales policy.
- Lead in pre-sales, sales and after-sales activities.
- Develop and coach Sales Specialist, and lead the team to achieve and exceed sales goals.
- Resolve any issues or complaints regarding sales or marketing.
- Manage sales related administrative duties.
Bachelor Degree or above in technical or business subject
Fluent in Chinese, Good written and spoken English
- Bachelor Degree or above in technical or business subject.
- 5+ years of technical sales working experience in foreign-invested company.
- Good knowledge of product and customer mix in combustion business.
- Good overall business acumen and ability to detect opportunities, possess strong ‘sales hunting’ instincts.
- Good leadership qualities in leading a team, and developing team members.
- Able to work independently and structure own work with a focus on targets.
- Strong communication skills in English and Mandarin.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills and analytical capabilities.
- Good channel management skills.
- Available to travel extensively in China.