Industria Automation & Engineering_Sales Manager
Our client is a global leader in environmental and industrial measurement. Building on 80 years of experience, it provides observations for a better world. Their business is conducted by two business areas: Industrial Measurements as well as Weather and Environment.
Position: Sales Manager, Energy
Report to: Head of Sales, General Team
• Be a key member of the China Weather and Environment Sales Team, responsible for the sales of Meteorology segment products and services within the China market.
• Preparation of commercial offers, quotations and supporting material for customer product, system and project enquiries.
• Undertake commercial and contract negotiations. Ensure profitable sales by achieving set gross margins. Implement the sales and delivery processes according to Company’s policy and procedures.
• Manage the sales process through regular lead and opportunity tracking, status update of open offers and preparation of monthly reports for management.
• Become a source of market knowledge, with detailed understanding of customers, government policies and industry regulations that effect the airport business environment.
• Provide timely information to management and internal stakeholders about market.
• Develop and manage strategic partnerships with long-term local business partners (integrators and distributors)
• Have close relations with relevant Chinese authorities and market actors.
• Be a key contributor to the success of the China Weather and Environment Sales teams.
Bachler Degree, Major in Engineering
• Good Relationship with Wind farm developer & Wind turbine manufacture
• Proven sales management or industrial technical sales experience (at least 5 years) for Multi-national Corporations,
• Master’s degree or Bachelor degree in in engineering, preferably, Meteorology /Environmental Science/ electronic / electrical engineering, Information Technology / Computer Science or Aeronautical engineering;
• In-depth knowledge on large project sales and key account management
• Commercial business sales with public customers and government organizations
• Experience in partnership (integrators and distributors) development & management;
• Independent, motivated, self-starter with the ability to work under pressure
• Strong team spirit;
• Excellent presentation skills, written and oral communication skills in both Mandarin and English;
• Proficient with Microsoft office applications
• Willing to travel.