ti 27. marraskuuta 2018 08.44.00
Our client is an international manufacturer of flexible connectors for the automotive industry. Over the years, the company business has grown in parallel with the successful development of a product that was customized to fit the ever changing needs of customers and provide the industry a quality recognized by most relevant certification organizations in the world.
Position: Quality Manager
Report to: General Manager (hierarchically); Group Quality Director (functionally)
Location: Ningbo Yuyao, Zhejiang Province
Subordinates: Product & Process Quality Engineer and SQE Engineer
- Customer representative to assure that in company processes, customer requirements are determined, defended and protected.
- Management of the product and production quality and all quality costs.
- Management of product certification (audits, renewals and follow up).
- Lead with Purchase Department Supplier's Validation, Evaluation and Follow up.
- Management of customer process audits.
- Primary customer contact for complaints management. Managing and leading the team for customer complaints resolution.
- Internal approval of product/process changes, and management of customer notification and approval.
- Management of production parts approval by customers.
- Management of reliability test for product/process qualification and re-validation.
- Monitoring of continual improvement activities and general corrective actions plan.
- General Manager Representative for ensuring company Quality System is documented and implemented according required standard.
- Control of documents. Checking of Quality System and technical documents to fulfil required standard.
- To assure integrity of data for KPIs and to keep updated the company scorecard.
- Preparation and issuance of the quality monthly report.
- Management review coordinator. To provide the input information, record meeting minutes and the output results, follow up the action plan of the review.
- Internal Audits Plan. Auditor and Auditors Trainer and Coordinator in internal audits.
Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or other related fields
English language, good level written and spoken
- 1-2 years as Quality Manager, 3 year as Quality Supervisor, 5 year as Quality Engineer.
- ISO 9001:2015 standard. Internal auditor according to ISO 9001:2015 standard or ISO/TS 16949:2016. Familiar with ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 17025.
- Familiar with 8D, 5Why methodology for problem solving. Familiar with the 7 basic quality tools: cause and effect diagrams, flowcharts, check sheets, Pareto diagrams, histograms, control charts, and scatter diagrams.
- Process approach management. First Time Quality (FTQ) and Project management skills.
- Basics for Advance Product Quality Planning (APQP) including process control tools like FMEA, PPAP, SPC, and MSA.
- Leadership, problem solving skills, focus on results, negotiator, focused on teamwork.
- MS office advanced user.
- Trainer of quality tools and team work management style.
- Familiar with Sanitary Worldwide certifications and GB for Domestic market.
- Product standard quality.
- Yearly quality development plan.
Initial & basic training
- Company basic instructions for all employees regarding products, manufacturing processes and safety.
- Company handbook.
- Company Quality Management System.
- Basic training regarding company products, processes and customer expectations.
- Depth knowledge of company products including but not limited to customer requirements, product specifications, typical quality non-conformities in existing products, FMEA and quality controls, current production process critical parameters in Product Manufacturing Working Documents, Quality criteria in Special Processes Working Documents, measurement equipments and machines basic description/operation/maintenance, training requirements for all subordinates, key raw material requirements and suppliers performance.
- All company quality management system (PD and PWD) and KPI scorecard.
Skills and knowledge to achieve
- 5S's implementation.
- AEC Q-200 standard knowledge.
- Product Certification Knowledge.
- Proactive person, organized, methodic, analytic, communicative, Problem solving and Continuous improvement oriented