Automotive_Senior HR Manager
pe 21. joulukuuta 2018 11.46.00
Our client is one of the world’s leading company specializing in design, and manufacturing OEM, Tier 1 and Tier 2 automotive fluid handling products and system.
Position: Senior HR Manager
Location: Changzhou, Jiangsu Province
Report to: Operations Manager
- Developing policies in line with legislation (Employment law)
- Supporting managers and employees with HR related issues
- Developing/implementing systems eg personal development
- Support strategic plan for business
- Maintenance of HR systems/policies including training of managers
- Administration of training for managers
- Manage company employee hand book
- Management of company appraisal systems and SMART GOALS
- Maintenance of employee files and all related safety administration functions
- Keep company up to date with legislation regarding emps ie employment law
- Recruitment for company
- Disciplinary procedures for company/support to managers
- Staff welfare/support to managers
A formal China HR qualification and or degree level education
Strong language skills both written and spoken in English
Requirement & Qualification
- 5-8 years working experience in HR management including Employee Relationship, Recruitment & Talent Resource, Training & People Development, Performance Management, C&B Management, and HR strategy & development in multinational companies with manufacturing background.
- Serious experience within China HR culture and structure with a good sense of commitment and drive.
- Experience of managing up to 400 employees on HR Manager position is preferred.
- Up to date knowledge of China employment legislation, Chinese labour law, and local government laws or regulations.
- Good command of computer skill in MS office.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organization and coaching skills.
- Must be 100% trustful and respect the company transparency and honest operation at all times.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Strong sense of responsibilities with high integrity and teamwork spirit.
- Independence along with commitment and flexibility.