Our client is a key medium-sized auto component manufacturer located in city of Ningbo, to the South of Shanghai. This position requires an individual to build existing customers as well as develop new business maintaining quality rapport with current customers, identifying their needs and growing sales.
Position: Sales Manager-North America
Location: Greater Detroit Area
Report to: President
- Maintain an aggressive schedule of face to face and telephone sales calls.
- Coordinate marketing, sales, technical support and technical presentation with customers.
- Resolve customer complain, preparing sales/market analysis report and making recommendations to home management.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, new products and new manufacturing process.
College degree in related engineering background is preferred
A minimum of 5-year work experience in auto industrial or automobile parts manufacturing background. Outside or business development sales experience is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of blue print reading and auto component launch processes.
- Strong communication skill and teamwork spirit.
- High confident, self-motivated and automotive enthusiast.
- Willing to work beyond regular hours due to time zone difference.
- Professionalism with strong oral, written, and presentation skills.