Automotive_Regional Sales Manager
pe 25. tammikuuta 2019 12.59.00
Our client is a global company manufacturing Auto parts. They are looking for one Regional Sales Manager for sales team.
Position: Regional Sales Manager
Report to: Sales & Marketing Director
- Analysis of markets / potential customers
- Planning and organization of constant and effective scouting business in new markets / customers in the assigned area of business.
- Promotion of the marketing activities agreed with the Regional Sales Director.
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Support the process of preparing annual and periodic review of business plans, annual Budget process, monthly review of the Forecast sales, collecting and making available the information required.
- Active Customers Management
- Planning, organizing and monitoring the actions necessary to ensure the achievement of targets set (turnover, market share, profitability, etc...) by market / customer assigned.
- Oversee of the on-going needs of customers, through the presence on the field and the commercial action "day by day" at the customer depts. (purchasing, plants, quality, R & D).
- Timely detection of potential quality problems of the customer, by enabling and supporting local figures responsible for customer quality.
- Planning and managing visits to customer
- Periodically visit customers to create a good relationship, understand and anticipate customer needs.
- Support for product development activities.
- Receive and review of the Request for Quotation (RFQ) and sharing with RSM.
- Analysis of contract terms, preparation of the feasibility study in cooperation with the FAE and PM, filling the offer with the RSM supervision, to ensure homogeneity of the corporate business conditions.
- Management of the negotiation with the customer, within the target volume, price and share allocation.
- Contracts management.
- Definitions of customer master data, sale prices and conditions of sale, with the approval of RSD.
Degree in Mechanical Engineering with Electro-technical knowledge
Good writing and reading and speaking in English
- Work experience in automotive field, focus on FAW-VW, BMW/BBA; GWM is a plus.
- Work experience in Powertrain or Engine field (highly appreciated).