Location: Shanghai / Reference Number: 3278
Our client is one of the leading manufacturers of expandable foam plastics for packaging and insulation and other applications in Asia.They are looking for one Project Manager in China.
Position: Project Manager
Reporting to: CEO
- Plan and drive the plant relocation activity from existing location to new plant
- Proactively work with all related departments to get to know products, processes and machines /devices and work out the detail relocation sequence and schedule together with involved colleagues
- Plan and organize all the internal and external resource needed for the project
- Closely follow up all planned tasks and keep project team updated of the status, assist project leader to proactively manage the overall schedule
- Organize regular project team meetings, take meeting minutes and follow up open topics
Bachelor’s degree in engineering or mechanical
Good writing and reading and speaking in English
- At least 10 years working experience in manufacturing environment.
- Plant transfer or new building experience.
- Good knowledge in lean manufacturing is preferred.