Industrial Automation & Engineering _Product & Application Manager
Location: Lujiazui, Shanghai, China / Reference Number: 3309
Our client is a professional supplier of sealing solution for a wide range of application. The company’s growth strategy requires experienced sales management talents, who are capable of generate new business to meet sustainable growth, strengthening relationships with existing and potential key accounts and customers as well as raising value perception and brand awareness with focus on the mass market-OEM industrial segments.
They are looking for one Product Application Manager for their business in China.
Position: Product Application Manager
Location: Lujiazui, Shanghai, China
Report to: General Manager
- Place: Segmentation and Business development
- Make the segmentation analysis and define the product line growth area: do the potential market & competition research, find the most suitable and potential application.
- Based on the segmentation, study the relative industry standard and make the business development strategy to drive sales activity with strong expectation to open up product line’s new organic growth opportunity.
- Promotion: Product Marketing
- Product manager will be responsible for the overall product line’s promotion and new product local launch: Local product marketing package, selling tools developing, customer / distributor / sales training, as well as sales project support.
- After segmentation, Product manager will also be responsible for the product line based strategic segment’s marketing progress: segment marketing material, segment business solution and spec creation… with strong expectation to open up product line’s new organic growth opportunity
- Product manager will be a key supporter for the sales project progressing, support sales in the design institutes and EPC communication, spec in as well as the biding process.
- Within product marketing process, Product manager should always search and define the new solution idea, communicate with technical team and global product manager to develop the new solution or product initiative.
- Within depth research, support global segment manager or product manager for the new initiative business case.
- Drive the cross selling in key account and project, which can bring us the pricing differentiation and margin increasing
Bachler Degree, Major in Electronics & Electric, Automation
- Knowledge of B2B sales & marketing mode and process
- Knowledge of equipment EMI / EMC, Bonding & Grounding technology and sealing market
- At least 5 years EMC / EMI /EXand Bonding & Grounding material technical application and support background
- Personal drive and cross function Leadership. Willing to take challenge within sales org.
- Good English speaking & Fantastic communication
- Knowledge of equipment EMI / EMC/EX, bonding & grounding technology
- Knowledge of 4P product management
- >2years product engineer or segment management background is prefer
- Specified multi-national company or Design institute working experience is prefer.