Location: Shanghai / Reference Number: 3275
Our client is a professional supplier of security products and solutions. With years of experience, they have unrivalled expertise in delivering the solution on Bank Security and Cash Handling, Service, Entrance Control, Secure Storage.
They are looking for one Operation Manager for China market.
Position: Operation Manager
Report to: China GM
Supplier Quality Control and Development & Sourcing
- Monitor supplier qualification process.
- Work with cross-functional team and suppliers to participate in advance quality planning the projects.
- Work with suppliers to develop corrective action plan and improvement plans, follow up the action plans and drive the actions to completion.
- Develop process control plan, conduct process capability study.
- Maintain accurate records in accordance with policy and procedure.
- Handle the quality complaints for the customers.
- Conduct business in a manner that is compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures including Company Business Code of Conduct.
Logistics & Buyer
- Evaluate all items for import and ensure accuracy in all values and collaborate with brokers to provide clearance of all imports and maintain required documents.
- Monitor and provide response to all custom inquiries and requests and obtain required product certifications for all export and import products for custom clearance.
- Coordinate pick-ups and deliveries with approved freight forwarders.
- Coordinate freight quotations in response to customer requests.
- Perform all record keeping processes and maintain records of all entry.
- Purchasing orders accept and assessment per company policy and procedures.
- Ensure all Purchasing orders are appropriately shipped promptly, accurately with all necessary documentation.
- Tracking Purchasing orders and reporting timely information if necessary.
- Collect and prepare the documents of quotation.
- Receive and deal with PO from clients, ensure the orders are executed accordingly (in process of quoting, order placement & follow-up, dispatch coordination, payment, warranty handling).
- Communicate and confirm with clients and suppliers in all respects during the order processing.
- Promptly feedback the data to clients and suppliers.
- Distribute order info. to the related internal departments for OTD.
- Work with logistics in Kunshan plant to schedule and follow up products shipment.
- Collect and check invoices to customers and track payment status.
- Maintain accurate records in business contracts, orders, deliveries and all related documents.
- Check and ensure the data accuracy in ERP system.
- Month end sales and order delivery updating with Finance
- Resolve issues happening in the covered job areas.
- Follow the standard customer complain process
- Record the customer complain and input to salesforce
- Work with other team such as technical, SQE to find root cause and improvement
- Final reports provide to customer
Bachelor degree or above, preferably in engineering, marketing, business administration or other related field.
- +5 years working experience in a similar position in an international company in sales or customer interface;
- Good computer skills;
- Good communication skills, adaptability & flexibility;
- Good team spirit, good consciousness & self-motivated;
- Good ability to handle details.