Paper & Pulp_Regional HR Manager
Mon 05 Nov 2018 03:59:00 PM EET
Our client is a leading global developer and supplier of technologies, automation and services for industrial machinery and energy industries. Its services cover everything from maintenance outsourcing to mill and plant improvements and spare parts, with strong technology offering.
Position: Regional HR Manager
Location: Jiading, Shanghai
Reporting to: Head of HR Operations, China
- Strategic People Planning
- Participate in business strategy definition.
- Define people management priorities and HR plans based on business strategy.
- Facilitate organizational design and development.
- Work together with business to develop company culture.
- Facilitate change management.
- Support business restructuring.
- Resourcing Management
- Design competitive workforce planning.
- Build up, optimize & manage resourcing whole process to be effective (Including but not limited to: recruitment channel, interview, assessment, on boarding process, etc.).
- Participate in key positions’ resourcing.
- People Development
- Build up people learning and development system aligned with business strategy and deliver offerings.
- Manage leadership development.
- Manage HIPO and succession planning.
- Work closely/keep good relationship with external training vendors and consultants.
- Performance Management
- Develop and implement performance management system.
- Provide tools and trainings to improve line managers’ performance management competency.
- Facilitate KPIs workshop.
- Do analysis of performance evaluation result and provide suggestions to business.
- Work together with business to drive high performance culture.
- Compensation & Benefits Management
- Work together with C&B team to design and optimize C&B structure to drive high performance result.
- Work together with C&B team to analyse and control labour cost.
- Facilitate annual salary review and job levelling, processes etc.
- Employee Relationship Management
- Keep close relationship with local authorities to build up good relationship and positive image.
- Develop great working environment for employee engagement.
- Manage employee relationship issues.
- Team Management
- Be in charge of and responsible of own team’s performance result
- Be responsible for compiling and updating HR policies & processes & tools and implementation to ensure legal compliance and in alignment with company values and code of conduct.
- Continuously improve internal HR process to provide HR service and handle transactions efficiently and effectively.
- Launch and control own team cost management
- Manage subordinates’ performance properly
- Coach subordinates’ development
- Understands and strictly follows Company’s Rules, Regulations, Policies, Instructions and Procedure to avoid unnecessary conflicts and to reach expected behavior and job performance.
- Have awareness of ISO19001, ISO14001, and OHSAS18001 quality system.
- Arranges and/or delivers proper training or coaching for subordinates to ensure they have the necessary knowledge, skills and ability to do their jobs.
- Defines and/or explains clear work procedure and instructions for subordinates and also supervises subordinates closely to ensure their strict following.
- Sets and explains clear competency and performance standards to subordinates and evaluates subordinates based on actual performance and also provides constructive feedback when necessary. (e.g. when certain task is rated as Improvement needed or Unsatisfactory.)
- Engage in support work regarding finance, staffing, information and administration management of hi-tech product or other related projects.
Bachelor degree or above in Business Administration, Human Resources and the other related field.
Good command of English, both in oral and written.
- 8-10 years working experience in HR management including Employee Relationship, Recruitment, People Development, Performance Management, and C&B Management in multinational companies, including at least 2 years of supervision/ management experience, manufacturing background is preferred.
- Experience of managing up to 150 employees on HR Manager position is preferred.
- Up to date knowledge of China employment legislation, Chinese labour law, and local government laws or regulations.
- Good command of computer skill in MS office.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organization and coaching skills.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Strong sense of responsibilities and teamwork spirit.
- Independence along with commitment and flexibility.