ICT _ Regional Sales Manager
Thu 05 Jul 2018 10:23:00 AM EEST
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager-China
Reporting to: Head of Sales region APAC
- Secure and grow our business with focus on the Shanghai area in China.
- Develop sustainable client relationships, manage client expectations and requirement, develop and manage account strategies for existing clients to ensure long-term goals.
Key responsibilities and deliverables
- Make a large contribution in meeting the sales targets of Telenor Connexion APAC
- Finding and identifying new business opportunities within your professional network
- Meeting with the customers on a regular basis to explore new opportunities and promote our products
- Represent Telenor Connexion in various events and exhibitions
- Manage existing accounts to meet and exceed forecasted revenue targets
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with key people in customer organizations.
- Hold regular meetings and keep an open communication between yourself and the customer
- Find new areas for business expansion
Internal & External Relations
- External: Chinese as well as international customers. Business travels will be required.
- Internal: Sales org, Business finance, Legal, CPI, Billing, Product.
Educational and professional qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 10 years of sales experience with a documented track record.
- Technical background in telematics, M2M connectivity is desired, as well as any background in the Vertical industries of Utilities, Asset Management, Logistics, and OEM business in Automotive and transportation.
- Wide network within manufcaturing companies, preferably with export experiences.
- Partnership experience in setting up and develop to gain real life benefit and businesses.
- A demonstrated ability to translate a technical value proposition into business value. Hands on experience and proven track record in getting new business.
- Excellent communications skills, comfortable to hold presentation to CXO level with customers.
- Fluent in Chinese and English.
- Efficient in working with many types of organizations, vertical markets, and must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Dedicated, with an ability to establish long term relationship with customers and have a desire to be part of a world class B2B sales organization.
- Proactive, hardworking, ambitious and creative.