Mon 05 Nov 2018 04:02:00 PM EET
Our client is the world leader in the design and manufacturing of custom control room solutions for mission critical and other technology-intensive environments. Specializing in custom console, millwork and audio-visual enclosure solutions, with above 30 years of experience providing quality and service that continues to lead the technical furniture industry.
Position: Marketing Manager
Report to: Country General Manager
Location: Kunshan, Jiangsu Province
- Provides marketing direction, planning and vision for the company.
- Delivery of all marketing activity under direction of EVP-Bus Development.
- Supervises, provides direction to the Marketing Assistant.
- Develops delivery of all marketing collateral.
- Tradeshow and demo activities.
- Develop e-marketing programs.
- Develop lead generation activities.
- Develop public relations (PR) programs.
- Company website development and on-going content maintenance.
- Supports ‘Salesforce.com’ as required by RSM.
- Provides product direction input.
- Provides company market and competitor research capability.
- Maintains company corporate showroom in Kunshan.
- Support strategic programs as required.
- Translates product brochures from English to Mandarin.
- Duties as may be assigned from time-time by either or both the Country Manager, EVP Business Development or Marketing Manager-Canada.
- Deals directly with all facets of company Sales and Marketing.
- Develops relationships with the customer community.
- Works regularly with the entire company Sales team.
Post-secondary degree (preferably MBA or BComm).
Native Chinese and good English language skills in reading and writing, able to speak.
- Above 3 years’ experience in marketing field. Good marketing knowledge. Seasoned marketing professional.
- CRM experience (administrator level). Seasoned customer experience/needs analysis/customer satisfaction knowledge.
- Graphic/Web Training/Experience (administrator level). Strong knowledge of marketing and graphics software packages. Computer literacy. Understanding of Photoshop and Illustrator. Desktop Publishing/Graphics. Snap Design. Demo Program.
- Update/Maintain company Website. Strong web and e-marketing knowledge. Promotes a professional company image. Strong PR Program knowledge.
- Knowledge on safety produce and environmental protection.
- Strong business acumen.
- Strong multi-tasking, prioritizing skills.
- Strong writing skills.
- Project management experience.
- Outgoing personality.
- Positive “can do” attitude.
- Knowledge of company products. Knowledge of company marketing documentation and packages. Knowledge of company Sales process.
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Takes initiative
- must be an active listener
- be able to work independently or as part of a team
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Skilled at facilitating decisions
- Excellent interpersonal skills and follow up skills
- Great attitude
- Positive minded